They have purchased the land and plan to move into the GREEN BELT at the Northern entrance to the main estate.
They are planning to:-
- INCREASE THE NUMBER OF FUEL TANKERS COMING IN AND OUT OF THE SITE
- AS A CONSEQUENCE INCREASE THE AMOUNT OF AVIATION FUEL STORED ON SITE
- MOVE INTO THE GREEN BELT & CUT DOWN TREES (they have already started this)
- ERECT HIDEOUS FENCING
- ILLUMINATE THE SITE WITH “SPORTS STADIUM” STANDARD FLOOD LIGHTS
- Your County Councils planning section supports the application! They haven’t even considered your safety!
- The current local disaster plan recommends an exclusion zone of 1KM from the site in the event of an accident. They estimate about 15 fatalities and they want to make it bigger and move it closer to you!
- Deep coal mine, quarry, brick works and landfill. Hasn’t this land served it’s time the green belt is reclaimed land. Let it be, don’t turn it back into a brown field site!
- Lots of local residents use the land on a daily basis to access the reclaimed land fill to walk their pets. Wildlife is returning to the area this proposed development is a retrograde step.